Hello, and thanks for reaching out to contact me! If you’re ready to talk real estate, I’d love to hear from you!
Whether it’s a simple question you need answered, an appointment to be scheduled, or a “Let’s do this now Dean!” conversation, feel free to call, text, or email me, to start off our discussion.
Text Dean @ 705-626-6243
Are you a Texter? Do you prefer contacting via text, instead of emailing or a phone call? I think that texting is a great way to communicate in a way that’s not intrusive, as long as the matter is not an urgent one. I welcome your first contact in the form of a text. I’ll respond to you in a timely manner and we can set up an appointment to discuss your real estate needs, whether in person, or on the phone.
- Hi Dean, my name is Billy Buyer. Can you give me a call this evening please?
- Will do Billy, when is the best time to call you?
- I get home around 5:30, so between 6 PM and 9 PM tonight
- Perfect, I’ll call you at six. Thanks for the contact text Billy!
- Hi Dean, thanks for the call last night. Very informative. You’ve put me at ease about listing my house with you and your brokerage Independent Realty.
- Hi Susie, that’s great! Thanks so much for allowing me to assist you in the sale of your home. To confirm, I’ll be over to see you tonight to discuss our next step in the selling process.
- Excellent! That’s the best text I’ve had in quite a while!
- Hi Dean, my name is Nelly, and I saw your phone number on your For Sale sign that is on my neighbor’s lawn. My husband Ned and I, have been admiring that house for years. We were hoping to take a look at it, preferably tomorrow around 2 PM?
- Hi Nelly, nice to “meet” you! Thanks for the text! Yes, I’ve just contacted the Seller, and we’re good to go, 2 PM tomorrow is fine. See you both there?
- Excellent, yes, we’ll meet you there. Sorry it took so long to reply, I’m new to this texting thing.
- Good work Nelly, no worries there at all!